Information we collect
JAC School may collect information from users of our website. This information includes:
- Information you provide to us: When you create an account on our website, you may choose to disclose information including contact information, and personal information including information regarding your educational background and interests.
- Information that is automatically collected: When you visit the JAC School webpage, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information, such as information about your hardware devices, your use of the JAC School website, and information about the website that referred you to the JAC School site.
- Information from third parties: JAC School may combine information provided by you with information from third parties, for the purpose of providing you better service. Examples of such information include address verification service or data analytics.
How we use information
JAC School will use information you provide to improve your experience, including:
- Providing you with information or services you request, including newsletters and email notifications.
- Suggesting programs or services that match the interests you have identified.
- Streamlining the application process by pre-filling information you have already provided.
- Understanding the way our website is used, and improving it to better suit the needs of users like you.
Information we share with others
JAC School treats your personal information as private. Subject to the exceptions set out below, JAC School will not share information about you with third-parties without your permission, and will make reasonable efforts to guard your information against unauthorized disclosure.
Your choices about information
JAC School’s webpage may allow you to create a profile, including personal information. You may update or correct this information at any time to ensure its continued accuracy. Additionally, JAC School provides you choices regarding the way we use the personal information you have provided us. For example, you may sign up to receive newsletters or email notification regarding particular products or services. You may opt out of receiving these communications at any time, by contacting us at the address provided below.
A cookie is a small data file that can be placed on your hard drive when you visit certain web sites. Cookies are used to collect and store information, such as the type of computer you are using and how often you log on to a site. This web site uses both “session cookies,” to improve your navigation across our website and to remember you over the course of a single visit, and “persistent cookies,” which may be stored on your computer for up to 30 days and which help us provide better service to you over multiple visits to our website. You can always delete or disable cookies through your browser. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to sign in or take advantage of certain features of this website that require cookies.
Notification of changes